Required Permits

A Special Event Permit is required for large groups to utilize the City Park or for Block Parties.

If you want to go door-to-door, you either need a Solicitor Permit (selling products/services) or a Courtesty License (political or non-profit).

A Transient Merchant license is needed for food trucks to operate within city limits.

Forms for each are listed below.