Public Information Request

The City of Solomon provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.

Written Form

You may submit a request to the City Clerk on the Open Record Request form.  Submit by electronic mail, fax, or letter.

Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.